The boys were in the kitchen eating their snack after dinner and I was in the other room listening in...here is what I heard:
(Aiden says something about Christmas I didn’t hear)
Cason: No, Christmas is about Jesus being born and how we’re all happy about that.
(More conversation I don’t hear about who watches over us)
Aiden: No, angels watch down on us
Cason: Yeah, (in a “duh” voice)…God’s angels… and if you’re bad you go to that dungeon place that God locks you up in.
Aiden: No..I don’t think that is what it’s called
Cason: Yeah, it’s a dark dungeon I’m sure
Aiden: Ok, and if your good you go to heaven with God…where it’s happy
Cason: Aiden, does that say tootsie pop?
Both: Start singing “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
Oh to be in the mind of a child! LOL
amazing what goes through their little heads!!!
ReplyDeleteluv, grandma oxoxoxox