Me: Ok boys, you can send someone in your class a candygram...who do you want to give one to?
Cason: Julia. And Elyse. Elyse and Julia...can I have two?
Aiden: Hmmm....
Cason: Mom, can I have two because I have two girlfriends?
Aiden: Can I give one to Hunter because I don't think anyone will give him anything since he's mean to everybody?
Cason: Mooooooom, can I have two?
Aiden: And if we can have two can I give one to Marlee...and Sami C. so she isn't jealous?
Later:
Cason: "Mom, we learned an "I love you" song in spanish today and every time it said "I love you" Julia and I pointed to each other...cause we're in love with each other."
Even Later:
Cason: Do you know what Sami C said on the bus? She said me and Julia are gonna kiss and WE ARE NOT!
Me: Why would she say that to you?
Cason: Because she thinks we are boyfriend and girlfriend...well we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but not big enough boyfriend and girlfriend to KISS!!! AND Sami C is going to tell the WHOLE city..even Texas...that we are going to kiss. If she does, she will be in deep doodoo!
Aiden: Oh my gosh, I will have to tell my teacher about this. I will definitely need to tell her this...it's serious.
LOL Awwww LOL
ReplyDeleteyup, that's pretty much boys for ya =)