While Grayson was playing quietly in his room this morning his brothers were being far more...rambunctious. Perturbed, Grayson went parental on his brothers and hanging over the gate yelled down the stairs, "Aiden and Cason calm down...no more games!" He paused a moment, listening to the boys as they completely ignored him and then he yelled down again, "Boys, I mean it...no more toys!" After another pause and his brothers still ignoring him he yelled down, "That's it! No more Grandma...neber, eber!"
Well, at least we know that neber, eber getting to play with Grandma, at least in Grayson's eyes, is a much more severe punishment than losing video games and toys!
sooo very cute!!! I just love him!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! That is classic, grandma ranks high in our house, too!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLindsay
Well, considering that your boys rock and that you and Teddy rock, I'm not the least bit surprised that Grandma rocks the world too!
ReplyDelete